The 60-minute webinar, Hot Topics in IBD: An Exploration of Key Issues in IBD Management, will teach you how to:
- Develop initial inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) treatment strategies with the goal to achieve early deep remission in patients with moderate to severe disease.
- Consider the latest outcomes data on non-TNF inhibitor biologics or JAK inhibitors when considering switch therapy for patients who do not achieve sustained remission with conventional or TNF inhibitor regimens.
- Compare and contrast JAK inhibitor selectivity for specific JAK enzymes and how these distinctions may potentially relate to safety outcomes.
You can select one of four webinar dates:
- Wednesday, Sept. 16, 2020, 8 p.m. EDT (7 p.m. CDT; 6 p.m. MDT; 5 p.m. PDT).
- Wednesday, Sept. 23, 2020, 12:30 p.m. EDT (11:30 a.m. CDT; 10:30 a.m. MDT; 9:30 a.m. PDT).
- Thursday, Oct. 8, 2020, 8 p.m. EDT (7 p.m. CDT; 6 p.m. MDT; 5 p.m. PDT).
- Wednesday, Oct. 14, 2020, 12:30 p.m. EDT (11:30 a.m. CDT; 10:30 a.m. MDT; 9:30 a.m. PDT).
Hot Topics in IBD is provided by AGA in collaboration with IOIBD and Clinical Care Options, LLC. It is supported by educational grants from AbbVie Inc., Gilead Sciences, Inc., Janssen Biotech, Inc., administered by Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC and Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
Learn more and register by visiting AGA University.