Inside Scope - an AGA Podcast
Season 6 now available!
Bite-sized education, wherever you listen to podcasts
Welcome to Inside Scope, the American Gastroenterological Association podcast that will help you advance your patient care, one half-hour segment at a time. Join us to hear from the experts, learn new skills and stay abreast of changing best practices in gastroenterology patient care.
You can subscribe to the channel, listen to, or download single seasons or episodes.
Ways to listen
Wherever you download podcasts, including, but not limited to:
Ways to earn credits
Many Inside Scope episodes are also accredited educational activities that can be completed through AGA University to earn CME credits.
Explore podcast offerings in AGA University’s catalog.
The following seasons and bonus episodes are available:
- Season 6: C. difficile: Preparing the Field for Change
- Season 5: Innovation in Duodenoscope Design
- Season 4: Biosimilars: Addressing the Knowledge Gaps
- Season 3: Colorectal Cancer: Screening to Save Lives
- Season 2: Obesity in GI Care: Start the Conversation, Change the Narrative
- Season 1: NASH: Take Action!
- Endoscopic approach to recurrent acute and chronic pancreatitis
- Help your patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) lose weight