- 1. Text: Patient education pages on biosimilars
Share this new education resource by directing your patients to the website links above, printing hard copies, posting them to your practice website or adding to your electronic health record (EHR) system. Instructions for Athena, Cerner, Epic and gMed:
- 2. Videos: What are biologic and biosimilar drugs?
- These short and visually compelling videos will help patients understand the difference between biologics and biosimilars. Embed the YouTube link to your website and share on social media.
- 3. Clinical practice update (CPU): Switching between biologics and biosimilars in inflammatory bowel disease
- Published in Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology this month, this AGA clinical practice update provides an overview of biosimilars, their manufacturing process, the FDA approval process, and the data available describing their safety and efficacy.