Small Talk, Big Topics - an AGA Podcast
It’s here! Podcast for trainees & early career GIs
If you’ve ever thought, “I wish I learned that in GI training,” this new AGA podcast is for you. Join gastroenterologists Matthew Whitson, Nina Nandy and CS Tse for small talk on big topics within the world of gastroenterology. They’ll interview big names in the field to break down clinical guidance and share advice on how to make it big in GI. They’ll also get candid with fellow early career GIs. Get ready to laugh, enhance your practice skills, and advance your career with our new podcast.
Meet our hosts
One previously taught English at an IKEA in Lithuania, one’s cats are Instagram famous, and one is a former radio DJ who always dreamed of hosting a podcast. Subscribe to Small Talk, Big Topics to get to know our hosts. Check out this profile of our hosts in The New Gastroenterologist.
Subscribe & listen
Subscribe now wherever you listen to podcasts. New episodes will be released every other Tuesday. You can also listen by clicking on the episode name below.
- Episode 8: Amrita Senthi and Mythili Prabhu Pathipati: Women in GI innovation
- Episode 7: Special holiday bonus episode
- Episode 6: Olivia Pickett-Blakely: Nutrition for the clinical GI
- Episode 5: Sheryl Pfiel: Developing a career in medical education
- Episode 4: Laurie Keefer: Building resiliency in trainees and young faculty
- Episode 3: Todd Baron and Andrew Wang: How to treat pancreatic necrosis
- Episode 2: Janice Jou: What you wish you knew in GI fellowship
- Episode 1: Austin Chiang: “Influencing” GI through social media