Small Talk, Big Topics - an AGA Podcast
Season 2 coming soon!
A podcast for trainees & early career GIsIf you’ve ever thought, “I wish I learned that in GI training,” this new AGA podcast is for you. Join gastroenterologists Matthew Whitson, Nina Nandy and CS Tse for small talk on big topics within the world of gastroenterology. They’ll interview big names in the field to break down clinical guidance and share advice on how to make it big in GI. They’ll also get candid with fellow early career GIs. Get ready to laugh, enhance your practice skills, and advance your career with our new podcast.
Meet our hostsOne previously taught English at an IKEA in Lithuania, one’s cats are Instagram famous, and one is a former radio DJ who always dreamed of hosting a podcast. Subscribe to Small Talk, Big Topics to get to know our hosts. Check out this profile of our hosts in The New Gastroenterologist.
Subscribe & listen
Subscribe now wherever you listen to podcasts. You can also listen by clicking on the episode name below.
Season 1 episodes
- BONUS: John Inadomi: Defining and personalizing your career path
- BONUS: Rhonda Souza: Your #DDW2021 Recap
- Episode 14: Brijen Shah and Lauren Nephew: Mentorship, part 2 – The early career experience
- Episode 13: Lin Chang and Jim Lewis: Mentorship, part 1 – Insights from experienced mentors
- Episode 12: Sandra Quezada and Carlos Diaz: Disparities in GI health care: 8 key questions and answers
- Episode 11: Shahnaz Sultan and Joseph Lim: Inside the guideline development process
- Episode 10: David Rubin: 20+ insights to improve your IBD patient care
- Episode 9: Susan Reynolds: Burnout — how to spot it and take action
- Episode 8: Amrita Senthi and Mythili Prabhu Pathipati: Women in GI innovation
- Episode 7: Special holiday bonus episode
- Episode 6: Olivia Pickett-Blakely: Nutrition for the clinical GI
- Episode 5: Sheryl Pfiel: Developing a career in medical education
- Episode 4: Laurie Keefer: Building resiliency in trainees and young faculty
- Episode 3: Todd Baron and Andrew Wang: How to treat pancreatic necrosis
- Episode 2: Janice Jou: What you wish you knew in GI fellowship
- Episode 1: Austin Chiang: “Influencing” GI through social media