Trainees Outside of North America
Application Fee: Free
Stay up to date with the latest GI news and research.
- Gastroenterology: Leading monthly journal in the field of GI.
- Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology (CGH): Official monthly clinical practice journal of the AGA Institute.
- Cellular and Molecular Gastroenterology and Hepatology (CMGH): A digital-only journal for digestive biology research.
- Techniques and Innovations in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (TIGE): Online, peer-reviewed journal publishing a comprehensive overview of clinical conditions and gastrointestinal endoscopic procedures.
- GI & Hepatology News: Official newspaper of the AGA Institute providing commentary about clinical developments and the impact of health care policy.
- The New Gastroenterologist: A quarterly supplement to GI & Hepatology News that focuses on the needs of early career GIs.
- AGA eDigest: Weekly e-newsletter covering important topics and news from the AGA Institute.
- Today in Medicine: Daily news feed featuring the day’s top headlines.
Connect and engage with colleagues who share your passions and face similar challenges.
- AGA Community: A private, members-only forum, directory and resource library.
- Section affiliations: Thirteen special interest groups. AGA members can join up to six.
- Committees: Group of volunteer members assigned a mission and set of responsibilities associated with a particular area within the association. You must apply or be nominated for a committee appointment.
- Academy of Educators: The home for educators within AGA.
- Social media: Interact with AGA through a variety of social networks.
Improve your skill set with access to a variety of educational opportunities offered free or at a discount.
- Digestive Disease Week® (DDW): The world’s largest gathering of GI professionals and one of the top 50 medical meetings.
- DDSEP®: A diverse learning platform that allows you to prepare for the GI board exam, assess your knowledge and keep current on GI advances.
- AGA Postgraduate Course: AGA Institute’s flagship educational course covering both basic science and clinical topics.
- AGA Gastroenterology Training Examination: Educational assessment tool designed to measure the progress of training and promote continuous improvement.
- AGA University: Your home for in-person meetings, webinars and other educational tools designed to help you stay current with advances in the GI field and earn MOC/CME.
Advance your career with a variety of professional development opportunities.
- Publish with AGA: Submit your research for publication in AGA’s premier journals and your abstracts for consideration for presentation at DDW. AGA members also save on publication fees for AGA’s digital journal, Cellular and Molecular Gastroenterology and Hepatology (CMGH).
- Research and Travel Awards: Find nearly $2.5 million in research funding to encourage basic, clinical and translational discovery in GI and hepatology.
|Israel||69||Republic of Korea||57||Thailand||57|
|South Africa||16||Portugal||14||United Arab Emirates||14|
|Brunei Darussalam||2||Bulgaria||2||Costa Rica||2|
|Bermuda||1||Bosnia and Herzegovina||1||Botswana||1|
|Slovakia||1||Trinidad and Tobago||1||Uzbekistan||1|