$150 if none of the physicians in your practice is an AGA member
Application Fee: $25
Stay up to date with the latest GI news and research.
- Techniques and Innovations in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (TIGE): Online peer-reviewed journal publishing a comprehensive overview of clinical conditions and gastrointestinal endoscopic procedures.
- AGA eDigest: Weekly e-newsletter covering important topics and news from the AGA Institute.
- GI & Hepatology News: Official newspaper of the AGA Institute providing commentary about clinical developments and the impact of health care policy.
- Today in Medicine: Daily news feed featuring the day’s top headlines.
Connect and engage with colleagues who share your passions and face similar challenges.
- AGA Community: A private, members-only forum, directory and resource library.
- Section affiliations: Thirteen special interest groups. AGA members can join up to six.
- GICareerSearch.com: AGA Institute’s premier online career center to fill or find a position.
- Social media: Interact with AGA through a variety of social networks.
- AGA website: Access members-only resources and stay connected all day, every day.
- PatientINFO Center: A collection of patient education materials to enhance patient understanding and the care you provide.
- Clinical guidelines: Evidence-based recommendations that help guide clinical practice decisions. Also available as a mobile app.
- Practice updates: Throughout the year, AGA publishes guidance to help you provide the most up-to-date, evidence-based care for your patients on a variety of gastroenterological conditions, treatments and procedures.
- RxUniverseTM: Digital toolkit improving patient care and efficiency in the practice of GI and endoscopy.
Save money by taking advantage of special promotions through AGA’s affinity partners.
- UpToDate® is the online, continuously updated clinical-decision support resource that gastroenterologists trust to for reliable clinical answers. Learn more about the exclusive offer for AGA members.
- SupportedPatientTM: A new AGA member benefit that helps connect your patients with complementary providers, such as psychotherapists, dietitians and pain management specialists.