While you may be already booking your flight for the 2020 AGA Postgraduate Course, there’s still plenty of knowledge to be gained from the 2019 event.
The exclusive 1.5-day program at the beginning of Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) is the GI clinician’s one-stop shop for ground-breaking advances in the delivery of high-quality, patient-centered care. The 2019 course hosted renowned GI and hepatology experts on a variety of topics including; liver disease, pancreatic and biliary cancer, Barrett’s esophagus, stomach and small intestinal disease, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), and more.
Whether you attended the live course and want a refresher or heard about the exciting presentations from colleagues, now’s your chance to access the incredible science this course has to offer. Several options offered through AGA University allow you to get the most out of the 2019 sessions:
- A comprehensive guide that provides highlights for both general and breakout sessions.
- Printed Abstract Book – New!
- New for 2019, this resource includes text-based abstracts, algorithms, and key takeaways from course presentations, as well printed summaries from relevant articles in the field’s leading publications — Gastroenterology and Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology (CGH). Keep this on your bookshelf and reference it all year long.
- Session Capture: USB & Online Sessions
- Gain virtual admission to the entire course through these products — regardless of internet connection. Both resources include synched audio and presentation slides for all sessions, while the USB allows sessions to be searched by topic or author. Online sessions also offer participants the opportunity to earn CME and MOC.
AGA members receive a discounted rate for all AGA Postgraduate Course resources. Remain a leader in the field with cutting-edge clinical best practices — purchase your products today!