Get in the Halloween spirit and treat yourself to an incredible professional development opportunity with sessions from the 2019 AGA Postgraduate Course!
Offering case-based and topic breakout sessions, this 1.5-day program featured the nation’s foremost experts in GI and hepatology, with a special focus on; esophageal diseases, stomach and small bowel disorders, liver diseases and transplantation, pancreas and biliary tract, colorectal diseases and inflammatory bowel disease. Now you can access the cutting-edge science the live course had to offer — including 33.75 CME credits — by purchasing the online sessions!
Notable sessions include:
- Aces for Endoscopic Mucosal Resections Best Practices, Bryan G. Sauer, MD, MSc and Douglas K. Rex, MD, AGAF, FASGE
- Game of Crohn’s: An Evolving Armamentarium, Sunanda Kane, MD, MSPH, AGAF
- Managing Complications of Cirrhosis: How I Do It, Steven L. Flamm, MD
- New Ulcerative Colitis: Best Practices, David T. Rubin, MD, AGAF
- Recurrent C. diff: Beyond Vancomycin, Neil H. Stollman, MD, AGAF
Last year, 85% of attendees responded that they would make changes to their practice based on the innovative techniques presented at the AGA Postgraduate Course. Gain access to these practice-transforming advances — get your resources today!
CME credits are only available with the purchase of online sessions. To obtain a USB copy of the sessions or overview resources such as the abstract book and eSyllabus, please click here.