The AGA Fellows program is now accepting applications for the 2020 cohort. AGA Fellowship is granted to longstanding members with superior professional achievement in clinical private or academic practice and in basic or clinical research. Those who meet the program criteria are encouraged to apply.
Benefits of AGA Fellowship include:
- The privilege of using the designation “AGAF” in professional activities.
- An official certificate and pin denoting your status.
- Acknowledgement at Digestive Disease Week® (DDW).
- A listing on the AGA website alongside esteemed peers.
- Recognition in the AGA Community.
Learn more about how to apply and gain international recognition for your commitment to the field. Deadline to submit an application is Aug. 26.
The review and selection process is overseen by the AGA Fellowship Recognition Panel. If you have any questions, contact AGA Member Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-941-2651.