AGA and Viatris are pleased to invite you to participate in the free, on-demand version of the 2022 AGA Summit on Pancreatic Diseases and IBD for health care professionals in Europe, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and Japan. This online educational series is taught by renowned international speakers and covers a selection of topics that are relevant to patient care.
Pancreatic diseases sessions
- Pancreatic Exocrine Insufficiency – David Whitcomb, Md, PhD
- Pancreatic Cancer – Elham Afghani, MD, MPH and Vikesh K. Sing, MD, MSc
- Pancreatic Cystic Neoplasms and Fluid Collections – Santhi Swaroop Vege, MD, AGAF
Inflammatory bowel disease sessions
- A Review of Treatment Selection and Biologics – Eugene F. Yen, MD
- Outcomes of Adalimumab in Crohn’s Disease – Raymond K. Cross, MD, MS, AGAF and Benjamin Click, MD
- Focus on Biosimilars – Kian Keyashian, MD
For more on pancreatic diseases, be sure to access the Gastro Bites session Hiding in Plain Sight – Exocrine Pancreatic Diseases – Practical Approaches for the Health Care Professional.