Stay up to date with the latest GI news and research.
- Gastroenterology: Leading monthly journal in the field of GI.
- Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology (CGH): Official monthly clinical practice journal of the AGA Institute.
- Techniques and Innovations in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (TIGE): Online open-access, peer-reviewed journal publishing a comprehensive overview of clinical conditions and gastrointestinal endoscopic procedures.
- Cellular and Molecular Gastroenterology and Hepatology (CMGH): A digital-only journal for digestive biology research.
- GI & Hepatology News: Official newspaper of the AGA Institute providing commentary about clinical developments and the impact of health care policy.
- AGA eDigest: Weekly e-newsletter covering important topics and news from the AGA Institute.
- Today in Medicine: Daily news feed featuring the day’s top headlines.
Connect and engage with colleagues who share your passions and face similar challenges.
- AGA Community: a private, members-only forum, directory and resource library.
- Section affiliations: Thirteen special interest groups. AGA members can join up to six.
- Committees: Groups of volunteer members assigned a mission and set of responsibilities associated with a particular area within the association. You must apply or be nominated for a committee appointment.
- Academy of Educators: The home for educators within AGA.
- Social media: Interact with AGA through a variety of social networks.
- AGA website: Access members-only resources and stay connected all day, every day.
- AGA Young Delegates: A group of engaged GIs gaining experience through work on short-term AGA initiatives.
Improve your skill set with access to a variety of educational opportunities offered free or at a discount.
- AGA Gastroenterology Training Examination: Educational assessment tool designed to measure the progress of training and promote continuous improvement.
- DDSEP®: A diverse learning platform that allows you to prepare for the GI board exam, assess your knowledge and keep current on GI advances.
- Digestive Disease Week® (DDW): The world’s largest gathering of GI professionals and one of the top 50 medical meetings.
- AGA Postgraduate Course: AGA Institute’s flagship educational course covering both basic science and clinical topics.
- AGA University: Your home for in-person meetings, webinars and other educational tools designed to help you stay current with advances in the GI field and earn MOC/CME.
Advance your career with a variety of professional development opportunities.
- Publish with AGA: Submit your research for publication in AGA’s premier journals and your abstracts for consideration for presentation at DDW. AGA members also save on publication fees for AGA’s digital journal, Cellular and Molecular Gastroenterology and Hepatology (CMGH).
- Research and Travel Awards: Find nearly $2.5 million in research funding to encourage basic, clinical and translational discovery in GI and hepatology.
- GICareerSearch.com: AGA Institute’s premier online career center to fill or find a position.
Gain a voice on Capitol Hill with AGA advocacy and the AGA PAC.
- Mission: Work closely with government and regulatory agencies to ensure the needs of GIs are being met.
- Agenda: Develops and implements a rigorous public policy agenda, including issues relating to all aspects of GI.
- AGA PAC: The only political action committee supported by a national gastroenterology society.
Thrive in the new world of accountable care.
- GI Patient Center: A collection of patient education materials to enhance patient understanding and the care you provide.
- Clinical guidelines: Evidence-based recommendations that help guide clinical practice decisions. Also available as a mobile app.
- Practice updates: Throughout the year, AGA publishes guidance to help you provide the most up-to-date, evidence-based care for your patients on a variety of gastroenterological conditions, treatments and procedures.
- RxUniverse: Practice updates: Digital toolkit improving patient care and efficiency in the practice of GI and endoscopy.
Save money by taking advantage of special promotions through AGA’s affinity partners.
- UpToDate® is the online, continuously updated clinical-decision support resource that gastroenterologists trust to for reliable clinical answers. Learn more about the exclusive offer for AGA members.
- SupportedPatientTM: A new AGA member benefit that helps connect your patients with complementary providers, such as psychotherapists, dietitians and pain management specialists.
Join AGA and save
|GI & Hepatology News||-$230|
|Total Savings: $2,357|
Journal prices are 2020 rates.