AGA's Mobile Offerings
Subscribe to one of our journals, access clinical guidelines, connect with your colleagues via AGA Community, or prepare for attendance at an AGA meeting and Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) all from the convenience of your mobile device.
Perfect for clinicians and fellows-in-training on-the-go, Gastro Cards provides instant answers to vexing challenges from endoscopies to IBD and more. With more than 175 true-false and open-ended questions that will be updated regularly, you’ll find this an ideal complement to other AGA learning tools such as DDSEP® 9 and the GI Self-Assessment Modules to aid your fellowship training and even prepare you for the ABIM board exam.
Need another reason to try the app? Gastro Cards is free for AGA members through Dec. 31.
The AGA 360 app puts AGA resources and member actions in your hands. This new all-inclusive mobile app grants easy access to our professional support tools at any time including:
- Education and event one-stop-shop
- View the AGA University education catalog and register for upcoming AGA events. Then, access agendas and resources for the AGA Postgraduate Course and other AGA meetings you’ll attend this year.
- Take action
- The app’s comprehensive menu empowers you to take AGA member actions, such as managing your account, applying for research funding, making a donation to the AGA PAC and contacting staff.
- Stay on top of clinical guidance
- Content from AGA journals and publications is now in the same place as our guidelines, clinical practice updates and patient information.
- Network and learn as you go
- Search the member directory and share questions that arise in your career, like next steps for the patient who stumped your team this morning or soliciting feedback from peers following an in-person Q&A session that was cut short.