While many non-emergency clinical services and research studies were suspended during the peak of the pandemic, we’re finally resuming GI procedures and restarting gastroenterology and hepatology-related studies.
What cutting-edge research have you missed out on in the last three months? Subscribe to the AGA Clinician’s Companion to find out!
All you need is five minutes to get clinical-practice takeaways from recently published articles in Gastroenterology and Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. Published quarterly, your annual subscription includes an editor-curated list of 12 article summaries with key facts and figures.
Take advantage of our introductory low rate of $59 per year for AGA members and dive into innovations from the just-released summer issue:
- Effects of hormone therapy in patients with inflammatory bowel disease
- Diagnostic accuracy of contrast endoscopic ultrasound in evaluation of pancreatic masses
- Neuropsychological effects of celiac disease
- Efficacy of various of therapies for irritable bowel syndrome with constipation
- Risk factors for and outcomes of venous thromboembolism in patients with pancreatic cancer