Register in time and receive education designed to empower you with the latest knowledge on state-of-the art patient care. During the course, learn:
- When to perform colonoscopies and how to treat refractory constipation, hepatitis B and hepatitis C.
- Recent updates on managing gastroparesis, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and dysphagia.
- Strategies for treating chronic inflammations of the digestive tract including inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- How to address liver and colon cancers, pancreatitis, alcohol associated hepatitis and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)/nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD).
- Education tailored for your needs throughout the continuum of your early or advanced practice career.
Interested in learning from the safety of home? Principles of GI for the NP and PA will be virtual this year with a high-quality, interactive live stream. The new online format includes:
- Q&A with faculty.
- Attendee-to-attendee chats.
- Attendee polling.
- Note taking capabilities.
Taught by leading advanced practice providers (APPs) and physician experts, Principles of GI for the NP and PA — A Virtual Course provides you with the latest insights on diagnosing and treating key GI conditions with real-life patient care examples. Learn more about the cutting-edge education you can get from the safety of home.