The COVID-19 pandemic has undoubtedly affected our way of life and is causing a lot of stress. Are you taking the time to check-in on your mental health during this health crisis? Whether you’re on the frontlines or doing your part by practicing physical distancing, this new norm is hard on everyone. We want to make sure you’re taking care of yourself, because your health is a top priority. To support you during this time, we’ve culled some great resource articles from our partners at HealtheCareers.com:
- Managing the Stress Around COVID-19
- Healthcare providers: Managing Worry About Your Own, and Your Family’s, Health
- Experts Share Their Advice for Dealing with Anxiety as a Physician
- How Aware Are You of Your Own Mental Health?
- 5 Reasons to be Thankful You Work in Healthcare