Have you submitted an abstract yet for Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) 2020? Take this opportunity to showcase your research to GI academicians, clinicians, researchers, fellows and students.
DDW is the premier venue for sharing research in digestive disease. Submit your abstract(s) by Sunday, Dec. 1, 2019, at 9 p.m. EST to be considered for presentation at DDW. Accepted abstracts will also be published in an online supplement to AGA’s premier journal, Gastroenterology, as well as GIE: Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
Tools to guide your abstract submission
DDW has created a toolbox to help you navigate the process and submit your research easily. Click the links below to learn more about each resource.
- Guidelines for abstract submission
- Frequently asked questions
- How to create high-quality figures
- Secrets from a DDW abstract reviewer
- Advice for abstract submission from Richard M. Peek, Jr., MD, AGAF