AGA announced Digestive Diseases Self-Education (DDSEP® 9) will be released Friday, May 31, 2019. A staple for GI clinicians and fellows over the past two decades, DDSEP 9 is filled with new knowledge nuggets and updated information that will keep learners up to date in their fields of expertise and prepared for board exams.
AGA Members can save up to $210 and AGA Trainee Members can save up to $540.
- Esophagael disorders.
- Acid diseases of the stomach.
- Pancreatic physiology and disease.
- Diseases of the biliary tract.
- Viral hepatitis.
- Metabolic, hereditary, inflammatory and vascular diseases of the liver.
- Cirrhosis and liver transplantation.
- GI diseases in pregnancy.
- Diarrhea and constipation.
- Gastrointestinal motility.
- GI infections of small intestine and colon.
- Gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Inflammatory bowel disease.
- Gastrointestinal cancers.
- Nutrition, obesity and eating disorders.
- Issues in pediatric gastroenterology.
- Small bowel disease.