There are still spots available for the upcoming AMA Candidate Workshop, Feb. 28 – March 1, in Washington, D.C. but the deadline to register is Monday, Feb. 3.
This 1.5-day workshop is designed to provide you with the skills and strategic approach you will need to make a run for public office.
- Some of the topics include:
- How and when to make the decision to run.
- The importance of a disciplined campaign plan and message.
- The secrets of effective fundraising.
- What kinds of media advertising are right for your campaign.
- How to handle the inevitable crises that emerge for every campaign.
- The role of your spouse and your family.
- How to become a better public speaker.
The deadline to register is Feb. 3. There are still a few spots remaining but don’t delay. The registration fee is $250 for AMA members ($1,000 non-members), spouses and state medical society staff. The fee is waived for students/residents, however, there are limited slots and the AMPAC Board will review and select from the pool of qualified applicants.