Hear from leading experts in endocrinology and gastroenterology as they discuss the hottest topics surrounding diagnosing and treating patients with NASH/non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD). The series is broken out as follows:
- Identifying and Managing High-Risk Patients with NASH
- Expert faculty present key data on new NASH/NAFLD studies, diagnostic tools and treatment options for your patients.
- NASH Treatment Now and in the Future
- Weigh the benefits and risks of available approaches to managing NASH, including lifestyle and vitamin E. Identify the diverse biological pathways being targeted by emerging therapies. Evaluate the latest evidence for agents in Phase 2 and 3 trials.
- New Strategies for NASH Diagnosis
- Evaluate risk and apply appropriate methodology to characterize NAFLD and diagnose NASH in individual patients.
- Weight Loss and Diabetes Drugs in Patients with NASH
- Expert faculty present key data on the potential roles of weight loss and antidiabetic drugs for your patients with NASH.
- Real-World Practice Implications of NASH Trial Designs
- Discover how to interpret endpoints used in NASH studies so you can evaluate emerging treatments.
Hot Topics in NASH is supported by education grants from Gilead Sciences, Inc. and Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc.