AGA just released GI Distance Learning, a new initiative providing AGA trainee members and medical residents a complementary set of curated education and career development resources available online. A part of AGA University, GI Distance Learning enables you to enhance your knowledge in a number of GI-related topics at your own pace from the comfort of home.
Through GI Distance Learning, you will have free access until Aug. 1 to the 800+ questions and answers included in the DDSEP® 9 Question Bank. Assess your knowledge, identify gaps in learning, and stay current on the latest advances in GI and liver disease.
To access the Question Bank free of charge:
- Visit AGA University and sign in to your AGA account.
- Go to the DDSEP 9 Question Bank.
- Add the Question Bank to your Cart and Checkout.
- Type DDSEP9Distance in the Discount Code box.
- Apply the discount and submit your order.
- Use the My Courses link to access the Question Bank.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, many of us are struggling with the new normal and changes in our daily routines. Resiliency, emotional intelligence and strategies for combatting burnout become increasingly important. The following on-demand resources from GI Distance Learning can help.
- Resilient Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence
- Strategies to Combat Burnout in GI and Maintaining Work/Life Balance
Continue to check back regularly at AGA University as we will continue to add resources to GI Distance Learning in the coming weeks.