With more inspiring ways to learn, more multidisciplinary perspectives, and more connection with global colleagues, the impact of the 2020 meeting will be greater than ever before.
This leading, multidisciplinary event for innovative research in GI cancers is designed to provide researchers, clinicians and cancer care teams with the resources and tools they need accelerate the impact of personalized care for patients.
Featured sessions include
- Keynote: Financial Toxicity and Personalized Medicine
- Keynote: How the Microbiome Impacts Cancer, Immunity, and Response to Therapy
- Molecular Testing in Colorectal Cancer: 2020 and Beyond
- New Multidisciplinary Approaches to Diagnosis and Palliation in HPB Tumors
- Optimizing Locoregional Management in the Context of Multidisciplinary Care
- Using Molecular Diagnostics Across the Cancer Care Continuum to Enhance the Care of Esophageal and Gastric Cancer
View the full program for session details. The hotel reservation and early registration deadline is Dec. 18, 2019, at 11:59 PM (EST).