AGA is proud to illuminate exemplary members whose accomplishments and contributions demonstrate a deep commitment to gastroenterology through the AGA Fellows Program. We are accepting applications for the 2021 AGA Fellowship cohort until Aug. 24 and encourage those in clinical practice, education or research (basic or clinical) to apply today.
Longstanding members who apply and meet the program criteria are granted the distinguished honor of AGA Fellowship and receive the following:
- The privilege of using the designation “AGAF” in professional activities.
- An official certificate and pin denoting your status.
- International acknowledgement at Digestive Disease Week® (DDW).
- A listing on the AGA website alongside esteemed peers.
- A pre-written press release and a digital badge to inform others of your accomplishment.