Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) 2020 promises to showcase the best ideas and breakthrough in digestive disease. Among the latest and greatest presentations, AGA has designed special sessions, spanning across all work settings, with you in mind. Whether you’re in training or early in your career, look forward to learning skills and strategies vital to where you’re at in your career journey and crucial to successfully navigating ahead.
- Here are the AGA Trainee and Early Career GI Sessions at DDW® 2020:
- AGA Reviewer Training Program
- AGA Postgraduate Course
- AGA Networking Hour
- Advancing Clinical Practice: GI-Fellow-Directed Quality-Improvement Projects
- The Paths to Partnership, Academic Promotion and Research Productivity: How to Advance as an Early Career Gastroenterologist
- Pathways to Leadership: Critical Success Factors
- AGA Board Review Course
- Nutrition Bootcamp for Trainees
With the exception of the AGA Postgraduate Course, all of the sessions are free, but you must be registered for DDW to attend. Register by March 18 and receive free registration (AGA trainee members) or save up to $490 on registration (AGA early career members).
DDW Trainee and Early Career GI Lounge
Trainee and early career GI attendees are encouraged to make this a frequent stop to recharge. Come network with peers from around the world over a cup of coffee and look forward to highly relevant programming you don’t want to miss.