AGA is proud to formally recognize its exemplary members whose accomplishments and contributions demonstrate a deep commitment to gastroenterology through the AGA Fellows Program. Those in clinical practice, education or research (basic or clinical) are invited to apply.
The deadline to submit an application is next Wednesday, Aug. 24.
Longstanding members who apply and meet the program criteria are granted the distinguished honor of AGA Fellowship and receive the following:
- The privilege of using the designation “AGAF” in professional activities.
- An official certificate and pin denoting your status.
- International acknowledgment at Digestive Disease Week® (DDW).
- A listing on the AGA website alongside esteemed peers.
- A pre-written, fill-in press release and a digital badge to inform others of your accomplishment.
Apply for consideration and gain recognition worldwide for your commitment to the field. The deadline is Aug. 24, 2022.
If you have any questions, contact AGA Member Relations at email@example.com or 301-941-2651.