The Winter 2020 issue of the AGA Clinician’s Companion is now available on demand at AGA University.
Download a free sample of the articles highlighted in our stomach and small bowel category, including “Racial and Ethnic Differences in Gastric Cancer Risk” to explore how this innovative product will help save you time reading through GI research and can help transform your delivery of patient care.
Like what you see? Subscribe for only $59/year to access this and all previous issues. Take advantage of our introductory low rate and dive into clinical practice takeaways for:
- Early colorectal cancer screening.
- Histological healing in Crohn’s disease.
- Pancreatitis in patients with COVID-19.
- Maintaining remission of eosinophilic esophagitis with budesonide.
- Portal vein thrombosis in patients with cirrhosis and acute decompensation.