AGA Corporate Roundtable
The AGA Corporate Roundtable engages corporate partners and AGA leadership in dialogue regarding innovations in practice, clinical and research advances, public policy, and other issues that impact the future of gastroenterology and hepatology care. Our goal is to work together to better serve the GI community and improve care for digestive disease patients.
2023-2024 AGA Corporate Roundtable Members
Bristol Myers Squibb
Eli Lilly and Company
Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
Janssen Biotech, Inc.
Phathom Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Sandoz, Inc (A Novartis Division)
As of July 24, 2023
Join the roundtable
Membership to the corporate roundtable supports the AGA Research Foundation. Benefits of participation in the roundtable include:
- Access to AGA leadership and other industry leaders.
- Up to date information on the latest news in the field.
- Opportunity to share your insights and opinions.
- Visibility at DDW events.
- Recognition in AGA communications including journals, website and newsletters